freeware client for many translating services available online (translators, monolingual and bilingual dictionaries).
| Version || 0.1.3493.4408,
|Date || 2009-07-25
|License || Free, Open-source
|Size || 1.02 Mb
Download self-installing package
Portable version download
Just unpack archive to some directory and run X-Translate.Net.exe.
All settings stored in own folder so tool can be moved easy.
This version was originally created as part of big collection of free portable software -
by Danilo Leggieri.
You can get more information about portable version here.
What next :
- Check Online documentation
about use of Translate.Net
- Bookmark and share Translate.Net
- Help to test incoming releases, more information you can get here
- Suggest online translation engine or dictionary you like
- Create localization for Translate.Net in your language. I am will be pleased to have localization to many languages as possible.
Documentation for localization stored at Localization Tutorial
- Translate.Net is free open source project and I encourage everyone to
donate Translate.Net project.
Before using Translate.Net
you must accept the License Agreement
as part of the setup process.
Please note that Translate.Net
not responsible about content you received from translating services and
don't give you any additional rights for translations results over rights given by original copyrights holders of sites.
Source code available at http://code.google.com/p/translateclient/
in Subversion repository format
To compile source you needed Visual Studio 2005 or .Net SDK (available free from Microsoft) with free SharpDevelop
IDE. Installer created with Inno
The source code
available under the terms of the Mozilla
and alternatively under GNU
Lesser General Public License
used sources delivered from next third-party components :
- XSP - a standalone web server written in C#, part of
Mono project (open source implementation of Microsoft's .Net Framework based on the ECMA standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime).
XSP licenced under the terms of the
license. XSP code slightly modified and used as embeded web-server for generating results view
- ActionLists for Windows.Forms, from Serge Weinstock's article at The Code Project, it was updated to compatibility with .net 2.0 with many features and fixes